SO I have two speaking exams coming up in the next few weeks, so I am totally stressing out. I have to choose a picture and talk about it for a minute before answering questions afterwards for a few minutes. It’s not too difficult (it’s only GCSE after all) but I haven’t chosen my picture or written/learnt a script for the Chinese and I have to revise my French so I know it better :////
I’m looking for blogs to follow!
My dash is dead. If you post any of these things, reblog please!
-Foreign language stuff
I don’t really care…reblog this and if I like your blog I’ll follow. :)
- German: "ich kann" comes from the verb "können"
- Dutch: "ik kan" comes from the verb "kunnen"
- French: "je peux" comes from the verb "pouvoir"
- Italian: "(io) posso" comes from the verb "potere"
- Spanish: "(yo) puedo" comes from the verb "poder"
- Croatian: "(ja) mogu" comes from the verb "moći"
- English: "I can" comes from the verb... oh fuck.
Guys please don’t make a س
No pain, no غ
Hit me up in the afterن
mary had a little ل
My ك muscles are sore after going to the ج.
I’m really not feeling well, I have such an awful ق
We should make this into an internet م